In pursuance to the order No. Rev (DMC) (C) 20–2/2021–COVID–19–1V dated 13–01–2022 & No. Rev (DMC) (0)20–2/2021–COVID–19– 1V dated 14–01–2022 issued by the Chief Secretary–cum–Chairman, SEC. Himachal Pradesh and in continuation to this ottice order No. SML–ADM (LAO) COVID–19–54-49 dated 05–01–2022 & No. SML–ADM (1.80) COVID–19–57–72 dated 10–01–2022, 1, Aditya Negi, IAS, Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority–cum–District Magistrate, Shimla exercising the powers conferred in me under Section 34 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005. Do hereby order and direct that:
- The employees with disabilities and pregnant women are exempted from attending the offices, however, they shall continue working from home.
2. All social/religious/academic/sports/entertainment/cultural/political and other gatherings including marriages & funerals are permitted upto 50% of the capacity, subject to maximum of 100 persons in indoor built up covered areas (whichever is lower) and in open spaces/outdoor areas are permitted upto 50% of the capacity, subject to maximum of 300 persons whichever is lower). Prior intimation of gatherings shall be given to the concerned Sub–Divisional Magistrate can impose additional conditions upon the organizers, as deemed fit, in context of local COVID situation. The concerned Sub–Divisional Magistrate shall also develop a mechanism to monitor these permissions and there shall be strict observance of COVID–19 appropriate behaviour and safety protocols during these gatherings.
3. All the markets/ shops will be allowed to open from Monday to Saturday between 08.00 AM to 6.30 PM. On Sundays only the shops dealing with essential itmes & daily needs such as fruits, vegetables, milk and milk products will be allowed to open between 08.00 AM to 01.00 PM, There shall ima District be no restriction on the timing of Pharmacies/ Chemist shops and they shall remain open as per their usual timings. All the shopkeepers and buyers shall ensure compliance of related orders issued by the undersigned from time to time and follow COVID–19 appropriate behaviour and safety protocol. The DFSC/DLO, Shimla will keep regular check regarding compliance of COVID 19 related protocol and SOPs by the owners of all the shops/ commercial establishments.
4. Restaurants/Dhabas/Bakeries/Halwai and Eateries are allowed to remain open on all days till 10.00 PM. Restaurants, Dhabas, Bakeries, Halwai, and Eateries situated on the National Highways are allowed to remain open on all days till 11.00 PM.
5. Authorized Liquor Vendors shall be governed by the orders directions of the Excise Department in this regard, if any. It shall be the responsibility of Superintendent of Police, concemed Sub Divisional magistrates and the representatives of concemed PRIS/ ULBs to implement this order within their jurisdiction. This order shall remain in force, in all parts of the District Shimla till 6.00 AM of 24th January 2022. The order issued vide this office No. SML–ADM (LEO) COVID–19. 57–72 dated 10–01–2022 shall also remain in force till 24–01–2022 (6.00 AM) instead of 24 01–2022 (6.00 PM). Violation of this order shall attract provisions of Section 51 to 60 of Disaster Management Act. 2005 and Section 188 of IPC.
The violators shall be prosecuted Iema OTCE accordingly. Given under my hand and seal of the office on this 145 day of January, 2022.
Endst. No. SML–ADM (L&0) COVID–19–77–94 Dated 14th January, 2022 Copy forwarded to:
- The Chief Secretary cum Chairman SEC Himachal Pradesh. Shimla for information please. The Principal Secretary (Home) to the Goverment of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla for information please.
3. The Secretary (Health) to the Government of Himachal Pradesh Shimla for information please.
4. The Director General of Police. Himachal Pradesh. Shimla for information please.
5. The Registrar. Himachal Pradesh High Court. Shimla for information and necessary action please
6. The Divisional Commissioner. Shimla Division. Shimla–2 for information please.
7. The Director, Tourism, Himachal Pradesh Shimla for information and necessary action,
8. The Director, Public Relations Officer. Shimla. HP for information and necessary action please.
- The Commissioner of State Taxes and Excise, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla–9 for information and necessary action please.
10. The Inspector General of Police, Shimla for information please.
11. The District & Sessions Judge, Shimla for information and necessary action please.
12. The Superintendent of Police, Shimla for information and necessary action.
13. The Chief Medical Officer, Shimla for information.
14. All the Sub–Divisional Magistrates in Shimla District for information and immediate necessary action.
15. The District Surveillance Officer, Shimla for information.
16. The DIO Shimla with the request to upload the order on the official website of District Administration.
17. The District Public Relations Officer, Shimla for wide publicity. 18. Notice Board.