Keekli Charitable Trust Presents Fiction Treasure Trove -- 2022
A Monthly Short Story Writing Competition Starting from April 1, 2022
4 Monthly Competitions; 2 Monthly Winners Receive Cash Prize;
31 Best Stories To be Published
The cash award for our monthly winners has been sponsored by Nanak Chand Roshni Sood Charitable Trust, Shimla. We also appreciate and acknowledge our associates — Information & Public Relations Department, Himachal Pradesh; Department of Language Art & Culture, Himachal Pradesh; Media Partner Himachal Tonite; Radio Partner BigFM; and all the anonymous donors who believe in us and support us unconditionally.
How does it work?
- Youth aged 18 years and under may participate.
- Word limit — 1,000 to 5,000 words; both English and Hindi submissions are acceptable.
- Story submission by 25th of every month.
- You will be required to upload your story on www.keekli.com; link to a FORM will be made available every month.
- Each month two winners will be awarded cash prizes.
- A long-list of the best stories will be announced every month.
- The four-month-long contest will culminate with the publication of 31 Best Short Stories in an Anthology.
- Attend monthly Creative Writing Workshops and Webinars.
- You may participate every month to try a chance at winning and being published.
- Only one best stories per child will be published in the Anthology.
- The TWO CASH Awardees will be given an assured place in the book. However, they may still share their stories in the upcoming monthly competitions.
- Only typed stories – Hindi / English are acceptable.
Email: [email protected]; 9817095985 / 9816148001 / 9418950038